The Effective Educator was founded by Jeff Vogel, a Boston-based teacher, teacher-leader, and educational consultant for more than a decade. Jeff has a B. A. in Government from Cornell University, an M.A. in History from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, and an M.A. in Education from Stanford University. His experiences in the field of education include:
- 10 Years as a social studies teacher, department leader, and mentor teacher at a Boston-area high school
- School Evaluation Consultant for Schoolworks
- Educator Evaluation Consultant for Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Research Specialist on the Common Core for the National Center on Time & Learning
- TeachPlus Policy Fellow
- Co-author of published reports on Teacher Retention and Educator Evaluation, and author of letter to the editor on Teacher Quality in the Boston Globe.
- Presenter on Teacher Retention at 2012 National Charter School Conference (Teacher Turnover Presentation)
- Recipient of Fulbright-Hays Teacher Fellowship to Study the History & Culture of China
- Recipient of National Endowment for the Humanities Teacher Fellowship to Study Continuity and Change in South Africa
Contact Jeff or one of his consultants at email@example.com.